We’re in a price-hike homestretch, startup fans. Early-bird savings head south, and ticket prices head north in just a few short hours. Want to save up to $1,300 on passes to Disrupt San Francisco 2019? Buy your passes by 11:59 p.m. (PST) tonight, September 6 — avoid the costly stroke of midnight.
Wring even more savings out of the waning early-bird hours. How? Buy in bulk and score a group discount. Bring your entire squad and/or impress valued clients.
Here’s the 411 on group discounts:
- Group Innovator Pass: Buy five or more passes and get a 20% discount. Need 10 or more passes? Email us for a price quote at [email protected]
- Group Founder Pass: Buy two or more passes and you’ll get a 10% discount. Note: You must be a (co)founder of a company (of any size).
- Group Investor Pass: Purchase two or more passes to get a 10% discount.
- Group Expo Only Pass: If you want to buy Expo Only passes in bulk (10 or more), email [email protected] for a price quote.
- Group Startup Alley Exhibitor Packages: If you’re interested in purchasing more than one Startup Alley Exhibitor Package, email [email protected] for more information.
Whether you bring your team or arrive solo, you’ll find incomparable networking opportunities at Disrupt SF. Head for Startup Alley to meet and greet our TC Top Picks. TechCrunch editors selected 45 companies they felt represented the best early-stage startups in these categories: AI/Machine Learning, Biotech/Healthtech, Blockchain, Fintech, Mobility, Privacy/Security, Retail/E-commerce, Robotics/IoT/Hardware, SaaS and Social Impact & Education.
You’ll find hundreds of other stellar startups exhibiting their tech and talent, and we’re here to help you make networking as painless as possible. First, get a jump on your research by reviewing our directory of exhibiting startups. Once you get a vetted handle on who you’d like to meet, take advantage of CrunchMatch, our free business match-making platform.
Available to attendees with Innovator, Founder or Investor passes, CrunchMatch automatically suggests suitable prospects based on profiles each user submits. Use it to send, accept or decline meeting requests. And you can use the service to reserve dedicated meeting spaces.
There’s so much more: Don’t miss Startup Battlefield as a group of standout startups compete for $100,000 on a world stage. And look at our conference agenda to see which of the many, many presentations, interviews, workshops and panel discussions we have on tap. So many choices and so little time.
So little time — just a few hours left to save up to $1,300 on passes to Disrupt San Francisco 2019. Avoid the price hike. Beat the deadline and buy your early-bird passes before 11:59 p.m. (PST) tonight, September 6.
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at Disrupt San Francisco 2019? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.